Do the practice questions in my diary and ask the doubts in class on 27.06.17, if any.
Submit your NB1 on 27.06.17 and bring NB2 along with your geometry box on 27.06.17.
Write the second experiment in your journal. Just write AIM and Materials required and do their drawing (as given in TB)on the left page. Rest I will tell you in Class.
AIM: To observe the permanent slides of Bread Mould, Penicillium, Aspergillus, Amoeba and Spirogyra.
Note: Don’t forget to bring your I – File.
School will remain closed on Monday, 26.6.17 on account of Id-ul-Fitr.
Bring an A4 sized I-File on Tuesday. It should be neatly labelled with your name, class and section .
How would your city look from ten thousand feet above the ground?Would it look different from what you know it to be?Write the description in your note book in 80 words.(Imagine!there are no right or wrong answers)
Complete Exercise-3.4 in NB1.
Write activities in maths lab manual which we’d done from maths journal and submit it on Tuesday without fail.
- Name the top ten most populated countries of the world.
- Short notes on land as a resource.
- Write different uses of land. (2)
- Draw Soil profile and lable it. (3)
- Write factors affecting soil formation. (4)
- Write down short notes on the methods of conservation of soil (5)