Textual Task: Complete Q. 2 and Q. 8 of Textbook.
[Time: 10 minutes MI: Verbal RBT: Application]
- Decision Making Task: Choose the correct answer from the given options and write them in the NB.
- Refining of petroleum is done by ______________. a) decantation b) filtration c) sedimentation d) fractional distillation
- The fuel used in wick stoves to cook food is __________. a. petroleum b. kerosene c. diesel d. paraffin wax
- The component of petroleum used for making candles is __________. a. petroleum b. kerosene c. diesel d. paraffin wax
- Bitumen is used for making …. a. toilet goods b. grease c. Vaseline d. road surfaces
- Petroleum is used as a/an _______________. a. aviation tool b. lubricating oil c. Solvent d. grease
[Time: 10 minutes MI: Verbal RBT: Analysis]