Due to network problem, I am late in posting the H.W.
Logical Reasoning Task: Choose the correct answer:
1) Which of the following is a denitrifying bacterium?
a. Pseudomonas b. Nitrosomonas c. Nitrobacter d. Rhizobium
2) Which of these is not a viral disease?
a. Small Pox b. Chicken Pox c. Polio d. Pneumonia
3) Penicillin is obtained from
a. Bacteria b. Fungi c. Virus d. None of these
4) A preparation which provides immunity against a particular disease
a. Antibiotic b. Medicine c. Syrup d. Vaccine
5) Blight disease of potato is caused by
- Fungi b. Bacteria c. Virus d. All of these
6) The consumption of contaminated food and water can cause
- Polio b. Typhoid c. Malaria d. Ringworm
[Time: 10 minutes MI: Logical RBT: Application]