Read to Comprehend: Read section 2.4 and discuss the answers of the following questions:
- Define pathogens.
- What are communicable diseases? Give three examples.
- What do you mean by carriers of disease? Name two such carriers and the disease they cause.
- List the measures which help to avoid the spread of malaria and dengue.
- List the general preventive measures that need to be adopted against the infection of cholera and typhoid.
- Name two diseases each in plants and animals caused by microbes.